Gold is the Color of a Winning Career
You work hard and care about things like getting a job done right, working in teams and fostering respect. With qualities like these we know you have plenty of options when it comes to choosing the right career.
At CertaPro Painters® of Northern Arizona, we want to get to know you. Qualities like those mentioned above are core to our culture, making CertaPro Painters® of Northern Arizona a unique and fulfilling place to work. It’s important to us to not only deliver memorable experiences for our customers but for our team as well.
Start a career that stands out from the rest. Listed below will be the current opportunities available with CertaPro Painters® of Northern Arizona.
We are currently recruiting a marketing intern
Marketing Intern Job Summary
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials to commercial clients
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student studying marketing or communications or related field
- Knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google AdWords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule, must commit to 5 to 10 hours/week
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
If this sounds like a position you will thrive in, please respond with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Site Supervisor/Crews
CertaPro Painters of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff and Sedona- Always looking for the best crews!
Do you want to work in a system that pays you more for being more productive, working more efficiently and values high quality?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW CREWS TO ADD TO OUR TEAM NOW!
We are looking for honest, hard-working, friendly, motivated team players who take pride in their work! After 3 months, van and cell phone are provided.
-Minimum, two person crews needed (a Jobsite Supervisor and a Painter) or a Jobsite Supervisor willing to recruit a team
-Must be able to paint a complete interior or exterior house from start to finish
-Must be able to provide all equipment needed to paint the house
-Painter's wages will be set by the Jobsite Supervisor
-References of recent houses completed required
-Commercial painting opportunities available for crews with more experience